About Townsend Rod and Gun Club
Nestled in North Central Massachusetts, the Townsend Rod and Gun Club was founded in 1939. The large grounds permits a variety of offerings:
- Dedicated rifle and pistol ranges: Outdoor, covered ranges with 16 stations each. A variety of metal targets are also available.
- Trap Range: With central trap house and manual clay pigeon trap pulls. We have seasonal trap shooting events on Wednesday evening and Sunday mornings.
- Handmade log cabin on our primitive black powder range: We have scheduled black powder events every third Sunday of each month all year long.
- Stocked trout pond and stream-fed bass pond: Fish one of our derbies and you’ll be hooked.
- Clubhouse: Indoor archery and air rifle range.
- Onsite kitchen: Our kitchen crew makes great meals for less than most restaurants during specific scheduled events.
You’re free to enjoy all outdoor activities on our beautiful property as a member.
If you have any have questions, please feel free to contact any member of our leadership team.